Saturday, November 25, 2006

I Can't Imagine You Without Your Eyebrows


Dear, Wiriyak.
When you say that I'm beautiful I say "yeah right", but what I'm really saying is "do you really think so?"When you say that you are proud of me I say "thanks" but what I'm really saying is "I love that you care."When you say we'll be together for a long time I say "I hope so" but what I'm really saying is "I hope a long time never ends"When you say I love you I say "I love you too" but what I'm really saying is "never stop saying that"When you say that you want kish kish I say "no way you busuk" but what I'm really saying is "I want to bite you more than you'll ever know"

he he he he he he he :p
eh! Have you ever met someone who just takes your mind away from everything else that is going in the world.Makes you feel like you're the only person alive and takes your breath away just by the way they look at you. One stare from them and you are totally and completely lost in their eyes. Have you ever been so in love with someone that they are in your thoughts and dreams as well,When they hold your hands you get butterflies that never fly away no matter how long you have been together. rasa nak berak everytime pun ade jugak.hehehehehehhehehehehe.
Wiriyak I love you.What we have is amazing and i promise i'll never let go of it.
I fall more in love with you everyday.You are my bestfriend and I cant imagine life without you. Thanks for being there for me and helping me through the tough times.
I'll never forget the way i felt when we saw each other that day or the way you looked at me and oya, I've already framed the dead flower! haha. I love you sayang. I'll always do.
I know I am so teruk I go out with my guy friends all the time.. bla bla bla.. but trust me, I've ONLY you in my liver.
Can't wait to see you again! I wana pluck your bulu kaki!!! Ya and i want to cari kutu kat your eyebrows again! And I missed you feeding me ice creams!!!!Wiri i miss you sOoOoOoOoOoO much.
We know that you'll be leaving one day but it's alright. I'll be fine ( or dead).Nah.. I'm cool about it (yeah right). eh really. i'm good.

Sygku yang berbuntut sexy, call me right after you read this entry

Hey yesterday i baked you a blue berry cheese cake tau!! heee heee i know you love it!

No worries gemok i dah makan everything for you :)






11 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah!!

all that i can say is schweet!!

you know it's really funny when i think back..

mase family day n stuff...den it was REALITY!!

kahaha!!

congratulations n caiyok!!

awanafartalot said...

oye?
heh....

awanafartalot said...

aha....
toche.. toche..
poyo je nih...

Anonymous said...

sayang.......

i fill like crying...... =(
ambik dari buku mane lak nih??
hahaha
eh, tol laa... asal laa i rase sedih pown x tau..
its soo sweet! i cant stand it..... im not used to this tahap sweetness...
its like someone took out all the salt in the sea n filled it up with syrup.. ish.

haih....
i love you.

awanafartalot said...

ish gemok ni dont la like that..
i cant be as sweet as thaaaat!!!
tak reti.
but this one comes from inside here ni.
i love you tau. tau tau??

awanafartalot said...

eh btw i ni masin sangat ke til now baru jadi syrup?

Anonymous said...

tau laa....
you're always reminding me. if i x tau mmg nak kene rejam la tuu... hahaah so i know.... i tau tau!!! you dont rejam me lak...

(i dont like kene rejam.... sakit)

haha... but i love you. and that is that..

awanafartalot said...

do you even know what rejam means?
haha.
apela you gemok.
hey im sorry about last night.
i didnt know that moral is thaaaaaaaaat stupidly hard!!!
but it was really good to know that kasih sayang came out!!
hahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha.
i love you!

Anonymous said...

of coz i tau what is rejam! ive got this book ape tah.... pasal bilal laa... dier kene rejam by his master... haaa. . siap ade picture lagik... sakittt....


nah... nothing 2 be sorry about... i x marah pown.. love you back! TAG! YOU'RE IT!!!

awanafartalot said...

main tipu!!

Alyaa said...

OMG GIRL. so sweet. ILYA. I SPOT YOUR BLOG MUHAHAHA. bangga ni.


Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
im dyslexic. im a gay im a jerk im strong. i drink milo everyday. also, i am super-powered. meet me every sunday. we'll make a move, then prove to mom someday.