Monday, January 15, 2007
jambatan pulau pinang
AS I sit here now in the solitude of this corner I cant help but think about all things in my life that I have had to let go of. I've never been very good at good-bye. This will take sometime to recover from, but just like everything else with time it will heal. It's funny. I miss him already. Bitch.
Im going back to ipoh!
yay.
Stuuupeeeeeeed Acir googled my blog. i tak suka you!
Im studying Pendidikan Pemandu now.
Going for Akon's concert after work. With Ayie =)
holy cow i know nothing about Akon, his songs, only the chipmunk lonely deng kot. And guess what? Im wearing heels! die la.
To Acir,
Since when you become so meow meow?
Chill la dude. You gotta be firm. Gedik ah you I nak call pown tak bleh..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
my karipap customers
About Me
- awanafartalot
- im dyslexic. im a gay im a jerk im strong. i drink milo everyday. also, i am super-powered. meet me every sunday. we'll make a move, then prove to mom someday.

1 comment:
bile mau balik ke ipoh mali, cik wanker?
Post a Comment