I WONT CRY
I WONT CRY
I WONT CRY
i can now feel that this whole blog thing is actually quite useful.
i prefer typing than talking now.im too shocked for words, too lazy to think about anything.
pfah..
i, i dont 'huh' people. And i, i hate people huhhing me.
let's stop huhhing one another and make the world a better place to live.
world peace!!
Friday, December 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
my karipap customers
About Me
- awanafartalot
- im dyslexic. im a gay im a jerk im strong. i drink milo everyday. also, i am super-powered. meet me every sunday. we'll make a move, then prove to mom someday.

4 comments:
hahha.yeah..kudeler forever.
you,and your kuda.
hahhaa..ya ritte.
fugh..i forgot how to laugh
im lazy to talk right now.
i need to jet.oih minah go mandi.
i thot sid's coming back today..
aihh
Post a Comment