Wednesday, December 21, 2005

YOU GAY!

"Part 5"
August 12 2005 , 10.34 pm


Dear, Aloy.

I want to thank you for the great time you gave since 12 March.

My life before was dark and plain.
Then youve changed it to green.

You're an alien inside here
Weird, but special.

I know your full stomach can help you blunt the pain,
But still, I dont want you to get hurt. again.

I wont leave you

But im giving you the air to breathe,
Sky to fly,
cigar to smoke.

Then if you need a refreshner, I'm here.
I Promise.
Eventhough it might not be the expensive one,
I'll never stop giving it to you.

Rules are meant to be broken,prefect.
But not the promises i've made.


i didnt give him that piece of paper.

he. he proposed to that girl. he didnt tell me.
why? what about the deal?
who do you think you are hah?
i gave you all you wanted you bitch.
engkau memang wasted sperm.

skank.
i cant breathe.
you.
useless.


fuck. me. dead.






No comments:


Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
im dyslexic. im a gay im a jerk im strong. i drink milo everyday. also, i am super-powered. meet me every sunday. we'll make a move, then prove to mom someday.